Tour de France 2023
In The Pyrenees
2023 Tour de France in the Pyrenees
1st-8th July 2023
The TDF is back in the Pyrenees after the opening stages in the Basque Country for the 2023 Tour and it looks amazing!
We have three stages on our doorstep including a stage finish at the Nogaro Circuit, a stage start in Pau and the epic Tourmalet stage which also passes through our local town of Tournay.
Each year, our Tour Special gives you the to chance to enjoy a week of cycling with AYP
and to see Le Tour as it passes by our doorstep.
- Cycle and explore in the Pyrenees
- Ride the famous cols just days before or after the pros
- Options to ride all or part of last year's Pyrenean stages
- Opportunity to ride the 65km stage from the 2018 Tour with full support
- Catered week with full support to get out and ride and to watch the Tour!
• 7 night stay with half-board accommodation
• Airport transfers (if required) from Tarbes-Lourdes (Toulouse or Biarritz available at a supplement)
• Up to 3 TDF stages to view. Options include:*
• Cycle out and see the race in the mountains on one of the iconic climbs of the Pyrenees • Experience a Stage finish • Watch the Tour on our local roads • Be in the action at a Stage start • Single occupancy details on request.
Prices from €695 pp
PAY DEPOSIT NOW