Tour de France 2024
In The Pyrenees
2024 Tour de France in the Pyrenees
10th-17th July 2023
The TDF is back in the Pyrenees after the opening week taking in Italy and the east of France and the rumours were true: the Queen Stage will be here in the Pyrenees on Bastille day!
We have three stages this year, a stage finish for the 13th stage (one for the sprinters?) in Pau, a mega 14th Stage taking on the Tourmalet and the Hourquette, and the Bastille day start at Loudenvielle. We're already planning where to go and will continue to update the page over the next few days!
Each year, our Tour Special gives you the to chance to enjoy a week of cycling with AYP
and to see Le Tour as it passes by our doorstep.
- Cycle and explore in the Pyrenees
- Ride the famous cols just days before or after the pros
- Options to ride all or part of last year's Pyrenean stages
- Opportunity to ride the 65km stage from the 2018 Tour with full support
- Catered week with full support to get out and ride and to watch the Tour!
• 7 night stay with half-board accommodation
• Airport transfers (if required) from Tarbes-Lourdes (Toulouse or Biarritz available at a supplement)
• Up to 3 TDF stages to view. Options include:*
• Cycle out and see the race in the mountains on one of the iconic climbs of the Pyrenees • Experience a Stage finish • Watch the Tour on our local roads • Be in the action at a Stage start • Single occupancy details on request.
Prices from €725 pp
PAY DEPOSIT NOW