The Perfect Location for a Cycling Holiday
How to get to Allons Y Pyrenees
How to Get Here
- Regular flights from all over the world
- Flights from the US via London or Paris (around 9 hours)
- Flights from the UK only 1h30
- Choice of 4 local airports
- We provide airport transfers as part of our packages*
- Excellent rail and ferry links throughout Europe
Getting To Allons-y-Pyrenees Really Is Easy
How to get to Allons-y-Pyrenees by train?
When you book you journey by train, we will pick you up at Gare de Tarbes, as part of your
holiday package. TGV services depart from Paris Montparnasse multiple times per day. Intercity
services are also available from Toulouse.
How to get to Allons-y-Pyrenees by plane? When you book your flight to Allons-y-Pyrenees, you may choose between 4 different airports nearby: Toulouse, Pay, Biarritz and Lourdes. We will pick you up from the airport, as part of your holiday package.
How to get to Allons-y-Pyrenees by car? We are about 15 minutes away from exit 14 of the A64/E80 highway La Pyrénéenne (péage). From Tournay you can take the beautiful D20 local connection, which will bring you straight to our doorstep. (Although the route via Bordes (using the D14) is slightly faster.)
- 15 minutes from J14 of the A64
- 20 minutes from Tarbes
- 30 minutes from Lourdes airport
- Just over an hour from the airports of Toulouse and Biarritz
- 2 hours from the major ferry port of Bilbao
- 2 hours from Bordeaux
Transport Links To AYPWith so many major ferry and airports nearby, as well as the Bike Express Drop Off in Toulouse and Agen and the excellent motorway links, getting to AYP couldn't be easier.
And there's more...If you book a Jersey or Family package with us, your airport or station transfers are included in the price*
*Subject to availability and airport choice