Tour de France 2021
In The Pyrenees
2021 Tour de France in the Pyrenees 10th-17th July
There's a whole week in Occitaine this year, at least 2 local stages and the Queen stage to view on Bastille Day.
The 2020 TDF was delayed, but still gave us two great local stages. What will 2021 bring?
Each year, our Tour Special gives you the to chance to enjoy a week of cycling with AYP
and to see Le Tour as it passes by our doorstep.
- Cycle and explore in the Pyrenees
- Ride the famous cols just days before the pros
- Opportunity to ride the full 117km Tourmalet stage (or part of!) from the 2019 Tour
- Opportunity to ride the 65km stage from the 2018 Tour with full support
- Catered week with full support to get out and ride and to watch the Tour!
• 7 night stay with half-board accommodation
• Airport transfers (if required) from Toulouse, Tarbes-Lourdes or Biarritz
• Minimum of 2 TDF stages to view. Options include:*
• See the race in the mountains on one of the iconic climbs of the Pyrenees • Experience a Time Trial up close • Watch the Tour on our local roads • Be in the action at a Stage start or finish • Single occupancy details on request.
Full price €699 pp
PAY DEPOSIT NOW